my baby first semi-solid : Apple puree

It could be so exhausting trying to get varieties of semi-solid foods especially when you are trying to wean the baby, Notwithstanding the harsh economy.Weaning basically means when mothers start introducing semi-solid/solid foods.  I used to have such challenges as my baby got tired of the regular pap with soya beans, grounded rice meal. I wanted something more exciting, something different, healthier and this brought me to this beautiful piece I am writing today.The process is seamless, Just be sure the fruits are not unripe or overripe.The fruits should be riped and place in good condition.There should be a separate utensil for the baby food, just a small pot will do, a hand blender is more preferable.


Ingredients:๐Ÿ๐Ÿผ

2 sweet Apple.

Breast Milk/ Any baby formula of your choice.


Directions :๐Ÿ—

Peel and chop the apples into a pot.

Add small water, cover and allow to boil for 10 mins.

Transfer to a bowl and use the hand blender to blend.

Blend, till it is smooth.

Serve warm.

I will recommend you use breast milk as a diluter, However, you can also use any baby formula of your choice.I assure your baby will love it.Please visit my blog for more update on baby first semi-solid foods.





๐Ÿ“ธ Image by www.annabelkarmel.com





Comments

Popular Posts